Family Support & Resources
Baylor University is committed to our students' academic and professional success. Student Employment is managed within Baylor Human Resources and offers on campus student employment opportunities as well as approved off campus community service partner jobs to eligible students. The best ways to support your student’s success in their career journey is by sharing your perspective and connecting them with Baylor’s resources. We listed a few below.
- Advantages of Student Employment
- Baylor Student Job Postings
- Community Service Partners
- Completing Your I-9
- Please note that to complete this required form, students must present their original and physical identification documents. Copies will not be accept under any circumstances.
- Students cannot begin working until this form has been completed and processed.
- Payroll Office
- Baylor Career Center
- Student can seek assistance with resumes, interviewing, and attend job fairs.
- Student Health & Wellness
- Student can learn more about campus recreation, counseling, telehealth, and more.
- Baylor One Stop
- Students can learn more about financial assistance and get questions answered in a variety of ways.
- Other Campus Resources