Welcome to the Student Employment Website
The steps below will help you during the student employment search process.
- STEP 1: Learn about Eligibility for Work Documents (Form I-9).
- STEP 2: Use the Student Job Board below to view current job postings and apply for jobs.
- STEP 3: Complete employment documents and the new hire onboarding process in Ignite.
- STEP 4: For questions or help regarding Student Financial Aid visit the Student Financial Services website.
- STEP 5: Read Baylor University's Civil Rights Policy.
Need resume help or interview prep? Please contact the Baylor Career Center.
Employment opportunities for Baylor students that may include on campus departmental jobs as well as community service job opportunities. Apply today!
Federal Work Study job opportunities extend beyond the Baylor campus with several Waco Community Partners.